Omron - BP5450 Platinum Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This product can assist in manage health including monitoring, or preventing related conditions leading to heart and stroke.
The Omron BP5450 Platinum Wireless upper arm blood pressure monitor can be used by at least two users for blood pressure readings, and for detecting irregular heartbeats.
It will store up to 200 blood pressure readings (100 per user), but when used with the free OMRON Connect app, it supports unlimited users and stores unlimited blood pressure readings.
Conveniently view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or physicians.
The OMRON Connect app works with iOS and Android devices, as well as Amazon Alexa using the OMRON Health Skill.
For more information or to buy, CLICK HERE
Note: As a health provider partner or Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases.
Omron is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
* The Omron BP5450 features a dual LCD backlit screen with extra large digits.
* It displays your last reading next to your current reading for easy comparison.
* Manage&/or track up to 200 total readings for 2 users (100 per user).
* Easy Wrap D Ring cuff fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference
* Includes Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that signals number of irregular heartbeats (up to 3);
* Hypertension Indicator alerts you if your systolic/diastolic measurements are out of normal range
* TruRead technology takes 3 readings and calculates the average
* Bluetooth connectivity with the FREE Omron Connect app (on select iOS & Android devices; visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect to check compatibility).
* Stores unlimited readings and users; works with Amazon Alexa enabled devices using the Omron Health skill
Note: Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure
For more information, or to buy, visit the Product provider.