Google Nest Cam - Indoor
The Google Nest Cam - Indoor Security Camera is a smart home security camera that can help someone living alone feel more secure and connected to their home.
It has a number of features that make it ideal for this purpose, including:
- Two-way audio: The Nest Cam has a built-in microphone and speaker, so you can talk to anyone who is at your door or in your home. This can be helpful if you are expecting someone, or if you are concerned about someone being in your home when you are not there.
- Motion detection: The Nest Cam can detect motion and send you an alert to your phone. This can help you to keep an eye on your home even when you are not there.
- Night vision: The Nest Cam can see in the dark, so you can still see what is happening in your home even when it is dark outside.
* Indoor WiFi camera for home security with 24/7 live video and night vision for clear video, no matter how dark it is.
* High definition 1080p surveillance camera with 130 degree wide angle view, 1920 x 1080 HD resolution, and 8x zoom
Mobile alerts and notifications let you know when your indoor camera spots activity; See what you missed with 3 hour snapshot history and take action or save the event to share with friends and family.
* Google Nest uses industry leading security to protect your video feed and information; Enable two factor authentication to take your account protection to the next level
* Free trial of Nest Aware for 30 days; Experience 10 day video history, intelligent alerts, and Activity Zones
* Easy to install; Just download the Nest app and follow the instructions to add your new security camera to your home
Control your home security camera from anywhere with the app on your phone
How To Use
Here are the instructions on how to set up the Google Nest Cam - Indoor Security Camera:
- Download the Nest app. The Nest app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Create a Nest account. If you don't already have a Nest account, you can create one in the Nest app.
- Pair the Nest Cam with your phone. To pair the Nest Cam with your phone, open the Nest app and follow the instructions.
- Place the Nest Cam in a strategic location. The best place to put the Nest Cam is in a location where it can see the entire room.
- Power on the Nest Cam. The Nest Cam will turn on automatically when you plug it into an outlet.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. The Nest Cam will need to be connected to Wi-Fi in order to work. Follow the instructions in the Nest app to connect the Nest Cam to your Wi-Fi network.
- Set up motion detection alerts. Motion detection alerts can be helpful in letting you know if someone is in your home when you are not there. You can set up motion detection alerts in the Nest app.
- Use the Nest app to view your recordings. You can use the Nest app to view your recordings from the Nest Cam. This can be helpful if you need to review a recording after the fact, or if you need to share a recording with someone else.
- Integrate the Nest Cam with Google Assistant. You can integrate the Nest Cam with Google Assistant to control it with your voice. This can be helpful if you are hands-free, or if you do not want to disturb anyone else in your home.
For more information or to visit the Provider, Click Here