Apple Health - App : Your Health, from Head to Toe
This product, when combined with Apple iPhone or Apple watch or compatible 3rd party devices, captures and stores valuable insights that may help capture data, motivate fitness, share with your doctor, and alert incidents.
Apple Health is a powerful tool that captures health-centric data from your iPhone, Apple Watch or other approved device(s).
It then stores, processes and presents the data back to you in various configurable formats to help you monitor and manage your overall health.
See your long-term trends, or dive into the daily details for a wide range of health metrics.
The iPhone and iPad come with it preloaded, or it can be downloaded from Apple's App Store.
To learn more, CLICK TO READ MORE
* Your Health from Head to Toe.
- Now it’s easier than ever to organise and access your important health information. The Health app consolidates data from your iPhone, Apple Watch and third-party apps you already use, so you can view all your progress in one convenient place. See your long-term trends, or dive into the daily details for a wide range of health metrics.
* The More You Know, the Better you Feel.
- A great view of you - The Health app uses machine learning to determine the things that matter most to you, like exercise minutes or vitals. Highlights then puts that information front and centre. And with interactive charts, you can quickly view your health trends over time and dive in for a deeper look. See how your cholesterol or blood pressure has changed over the years. Even review your exercise activity for a day, week or month.
* Managing Your Sleep is a Dream.
- Sleep is critical. And the Health App gives you all the tools you need to prioritise it. On your iPhone, you can manage your sleep schedule, create a pre-bedtime routine and see how consistently you’re meeting your sleep goals.
* All Sorts of Data, Easily Sorted.
- Your body is a complex system. The Health app makes tracking it simple. You can store a vast array of health data and sort through it with ease. Using the updated Search and Browse tabs, blood glucose, weight, heart rate, things like hearing health and information about your period are all right there. And now you can log and track various symptoms over time and learn more about them.
* Big Steps in Mobility.
- With the accelerometer, gyroscope and GPS, both Apple Watch and iPhone can track things like workouts, steps and all-day activity. And now mobility goes even further by combining that data with scientifically validated algorithms. A quick glance reveals more metrics, like walking speed and walking asymmetry, that can give you a better overall view of your health.
* An App a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
- The Health app can incorporate data from thousands of third-party apps that are designed to promote healthier habits — everything from nutrition to meditation to fitness. You’ll even find app recommendations for health categories that interest you. Data collected from apps is stored alongside data from your Apple Watch and information you’ve logged directly on your iPhone.
* Your Medical ID. Always with You.
- Chances are your iPhone goes with you nearly everywhere you go. Create an emergency Medical ID card that allows emergency personnel to access your critical medical information from the Lock screen.
* You're in Charge of your Data.
To learn more, visit the Product Provider.