Garmin vívomove® HR
Smartwatch to track heart 24/7, sleep, steps, location
Be proactive about your health to predict and prevent problems and be inspired to be fit & well.
- Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with Hidden Touchscreen Display and Real Watch Hands
- Stay connected with smart features¹ such as music controls and smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more 24/7 heart rate² monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress; includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, intensity minutes² and VO2 max
- Effortlessly change your look with industry-standard 20 mm quick release accessory bands.
Note: As a health provider partner or Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases.
The Garmin Vivomove HR is a hybrid smartwatch that combines the style of a traditional watch with the features of a fitness tracker. It has a sleek, minimalist design with a touchscreen display that only appears when you need it. The watch also has a built-in heart rate monitor, activity tracker, and sleep tracker.
Here are some of the things that the Garmin Vivomove HR can do:
- Track your activity: The watch tracks your steps, calories burned, distance traveled, and active minutes. It also has a built-in GPS so you can track your runs and bike rides.
- Monitor your heart rate: The watch monitors your heart rate throughout the day and during workouts. This information can help you track your fitness progress and stay within your target heart rate zone.
- Track your sleep: The watch tracks your sleep quality and duration. This information can help you improve your sleep habits and get the most out of your rest time.
- Receive notifications: The watch can receive notifications from your phone, including text messages, emails, and social media updates. You can also control music playback and view weather updates on the watch.
- Pay for purchases: The watch can be used with Garmin Pay to make contactless payments. This is a convenient way to pay for things without having to carry your wallet or phone.
The Garmin Vivomove HR is a great choice for people who want a stylish and functional smartwatch. It has a variety of features that can help you track your fitness, sleep, and activity. The watch is also water-resistant up to 50 meters, so you can wear it swimming or showering.
Here are some of the additional features of the Garmin Vivomove HR:
- Body Battery energy monitoring: This feature tracks your energy levels throughout the day, so you can make informed decisions about when to rest and when to push yourself.
- Stress tracking: This feature tracks your stress levels throughout the day, so you can identify and manage stress triggers.
- Relaxation timer: This feature helps you relax and reduce stress with guided breathing exercises.
- Reminders to move: This feature reminds you to move every hour to stay active.
- Achievement badges: This feature rewards you for reaching fitness goals.
- Garmin Connect™ app: This app allows you to sync your watch data to your computer or smartphone, so you can track your progress over time and share your data with friends.
For more information, or to buy, CLICK HERE
How To Use
Here are the steps on how to use the Garmin Vivomove HR for monitoring stress and heart:
- Pair the watch with your phone: The watch uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone. To pair the watch, turn on the watch and open the Garmin Connect app on your phone. The app will automatically detect the watch and prompt you to pair it.
- Turn on stress tracking: To turn on stress tracking, open the Garmin Connect app and go to the "Devices" tab. Select your watch and then tap the "Stress Tracking" setting. Toggle the switch to the "On" position.
- Turn on heart rate monitoring: To turn on heart rate monitoring, open the Garmin Connect app and go to the "Devices" tab. Select your watch and then tap the "Heart Rate Monitoring" setting. Toggle the switch to the "On" position.
Once you have turned on stress and heart rate monitoring, the watch will track your stress and heart rate levels throughout the day. You can view your stress and heart rate data in the Garmin Connect app.
Here are some additional tips for using the Garmin Vivomove HR for monitoring stress and heart:
- Pay attention to your stress levels: The watch will assign a stress level to each hour of the day. A low stress level is represented by a green bar, a moderate stress level is represented by a yellow bar, and a high stress level is represented by a red bar. Pay attention to your stress levels and try to identify what is causing you stress. Once you know what is causing you stress, you can take steps to manage it.
- Take breaks: If you are feeling stressed, take a break. Go for a walk, listen to some music, or do something else that you enjoy. Taking breaks can help you to relax and reduce stress.
- Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep is important for reducing stress. When you are well-rested, you are better able to cope with stress.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise is a great way to reduce stress. When you exercise, your body releases endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects.
- Talk to someone: If you are feeling overwhelmed by stress, talk to someone you trust. Talking about your stress can help you to feel better.