Freestyle Libre Glucometer Monitoring READER
The FreeStyle Libre reader displays the glucose data collected by the sensor. An easy 1 second scan shows the current glucose reading, the latest 8 hours of glucose data and a trend arrow showing if glucose levels are going up, down or changing slowly.
Each scan of the reader over the sensor gives a current glucose reading, the last 8-hours of glucose history, and a trend arrow showing if glucose is going up, down, or changing slowly.
The reader can scan through clothing.1
It stores up to 90 days of glucose data2 and has easy-to-understand graphs of your glucose history. Small and lightweight3, the reader is easy to hold and carry with you. The backlit colour touchscreen means you can read it in the dark.
An easy scan shows the current glucose reading, the latest 8 hours of glucose data and a trend arrow showing if glucose levels are going up, down or changing slowly.
At a glance – the FreeStyle Libre reader shows:
- A number - current glucose reading
- A trend arrow - where your glucose is heading
- A graph - the latest 8 hours of glucose history
The reader also has a built-in blood glucose and ketone testing strip port.
The FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System is indicated for measuring interstitial fluid glucose levels in people (age 4 and older) with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. The indication for children (age 4 - 17) is limited to those who are supervised by a caregiver who is at least 18 years of age.
The FreeStyle Libre Software
If you’d like to transfer the data stored in your FreeStyle Libre reader to your computer (PC or Mac) so you can take a closer look, then you’ll need to download the FreeStyle Libre Software.
For your convenience, a retailer option is here Go to Buy Site
How To Use
Instructions on how to use the Apollo Neuro:
- Put on the Apollo Neuro. The Apollo Neuro is a small, lightweight device that is worn on the head. To put it on, simply place it on your forehead and adjust the straps so that it is snug but not too tight.
- Turn on the Apollo Neuro. To turn on the Apollo Neuro, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The device will turn on and you will see a light on the front of the device.
- Choose a Vibe. The Apollo Neuro has seven different Vibes that you can choose from. Each Vibe has a different frequency and intensity of vibration. To choose a Vibe, press the buttons on the side of the device.
- Start using the Apollo Neuro. Once you have chosen a Vibe, you can start using the Apollo Neuro. The device will automatically adjust the vibrations to match your stress levels. You can use the Apollo Neuro for as long as you like.
- Turn off the Apollo Neuro. To turn off the Apollo Neuro, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The device will turn off and the light on the front of the device will go out.
Here are some additional tips for using the Apollo Neuro:
- Use the Apollo Neuro regularly. The Apollo Neuro is most effective when used regularly. Try to use the device for at least 20 minutes a day, several times a week.
- Use the Apollo Neuro in a quiet place. The Apollo Neuro is most effective when used in a quiet place. This will help you to relax and focus on the vibrations.
- Experiment with different Vibes. Each Vibe has a different frequency and intensity of vibration. Experiment with different Vibes to find one that works best for you.
- Don't use the Apollo Neuro if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions.